This Knowledge Base article outlines how to create a My Account, Account ID / Org ID.
- Go to the www.citrix.com/account
- Select New Customer Account
- Proceed to the applicable section
Company Record Search
Prior to creating a new account ID it should be determined whether existing company records exist.
1. Go to www.citrix.com/account
2. Select ‘New Customer Account’
3. Select ‘Find Your company Account’
4. Search for company name by entering information into any of the following fields:
- User Name
- E-mail Address
- Sales Contract Number and Contact Administrator Last Name
- Serial Number Note: Machine Code should only be entered for legacy XP license.
5. If company record exists, contact list will display
- If your name is listed, select the radio button next to your name and your login information will be e-mailed to your e-mail address on record.
- If your name is not listed, select the ‘Add a New Contact’ and follow the screen prompts to add a new contact.
- If company record does not exist, select ‘Create New User Account.’
Create a New User Account ID / Org ID
Once it has been determined an existing company record does not exist proceed to create a new account ID.
- Go to www.citrix.com/account
- Select ‘New Customer Account’
- Complete profile information and select ‘Continue’
- Follow the online screen prompts to complete the creation of the new account.
- Important Note: It is very important that complete information is entered when creating a new account including a valid address and phone number to avoid possible Trade Embargo related login errors. If a Trade Embargo error is received upon first login it is recommended to wait 6 hours and attempt login again.
CTX126336 – Updating Company and Contact Information - Customer
CTX130127 – Select or Change Security Access Model on Citrix Account
CTX130128 – How to Add or Update Administrators on an End User My Account
CTX126207 – How to Retrieve Your My Account Login Information
Still Need Assistance?
Please contact the Citrix Customer Service department in your region. For contact information click here or reference citrix.com > Support > Customer Service > Contact Us > Contact Customer Service.