Below are some errors common to Wyse Winterms and the steps to take to troubleshoot connectivity issues:
• Error "Cannot enumerate the Citrix server on network. "
Make sure you use the IP address of the data collector. To check this in a farm with more than one server, run the QFARM command from a command prompt. Select the servername with the "d" next to it. This denotes that the server is the data collector.
• Enable broadcasts in the Citrix Management Console (CMC). To do this, follow these steps:
1. Right-click the server(s) in the CMC.
2. Click the MetaFrame Settings tab.
3. Check Server responds to ICA client broadcast.
4. Repeat this for all servers in the farm.
• Make a direct connection to the server by using the server's IP address.
• Check the current client build in the CMC by highlighting the session, then clicking the Information tab. If the build version is not current, upgrade to the most current level.