To resolve the problem, perform the following steps on the console to which the user is attempting to connect:
On Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server:
1. Start User Manager for Domains.
2. Click on Policies, then User Rights.
3. In the Right field, select Log On Locally.
4. In the Grant To field, select the users and/or groups you want to have this right.
On Windows 2000:
1. Start >Programs > Administrative Tools > Domain Controller Security Policy >Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > User Rights Assignment > log on locally.
2. Please refer to Microsoft TechNet Article Q247989 for additional information.